Like most artists, I get asked quite a bit if I do commissions. The answer, of course, is yes! I love working with clients to come up with a personal piece that they can cherish forever.
Want your own commission done by me? Here's how you can get the ball rolling, and what to expect...
1. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org... Let me know what you're thinking and we can work together to come up with a plan. Even if you don't know exactly what you want yet, feel free to hit me up. It's my experience that the best ideas come after conversation, so don't worry if you haven't sorted out all the details just yet.
2. Price... I know talking price can be a touchy topic in the art world, but I don't think it has to be. My prices are fair to both the client and myself, and they reflect the current market in Austin, Texas, where I live and work.
3. I'll put together a sketch... This is so you know what you're getting into. This mock-up is included with the $100 deposit that I charge for materials and any necessary on-site photos.
4. I'll keep you in the loop... I want the client to constantly be aware of my progress. I respond to emails quickly and will always provide details about ETA on a piece.
5. That's it!... I'm a full-time artist, and most commissions take me a month to complete from start to finish. Your piece will always have my full attention and receive all the TLC it deserves.
Take a look at some of my recent commissions...
Lovely house in East Austin
Couple in Canadian Rockies
Warm West Austin home